Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 1 Electric Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
For bike touring, backroad trekking or rugged transport, the Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 1 electric bike's MTB-inspired frame and fork along with big 29 in. wheels live to be pointed off pavement.
- Secure, rattle-free fenders, a full rear rack, bright front and rear lights and even a kickstand mean you're ready to tackle any adventure
- Bosch Performance Line Speed motor offers 75 Nm of torque and seamless assistance all the way up to 28 mph
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame is light, stiff and durable and comes prewired so you can add a second battery for adventures with double the range
- Ai Offset drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping the chainstays short for nimble agility
- 100mm of front suspension and wide 2.25 in. tires smooth out rough roads, gravel and potholes for a comfortable, confident experience on- and off-road
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Touring Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line CX 250W, speed configuration (max 28mph)
Motor Torque (Nm)
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C1 alloy, dual battery ready, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered , internal cable routing, Ai offset drivetrain, 148x12mm thru axle, post mount disc, KickFlip hidden kickstand
SR Suntour Raidon 34, 100mm, 15x110, 46mm offset
Bosch Gen4 with custom Ai offset, 38t
Shimano SLX, 12-speed
Shimano SLX, SGS Shadow Plus
Shimano SLX, 10-51, 12-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano Deore hydro disc, 203/180mm RT30 rotors
Shimano Deore hydro disc
WTB STX i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400 15x110 thru axle
Shimano MT510, 12x148 thru axle
Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, 29 x 2.25 in., RaceGuard
Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 8-degree sweep, 4-degree rise, 740mm
Cannondale Adjustable , A-headset, 31.8mm
Cannondale Ergo Touring
Integrated sealed bearing, tapered
KMC X12, 12-speed
51 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 38.7 42.7 45.8 48.8 Stack 62.4 64.4 65.3 66.2 Effective Top Tube 55.9 59.5 62.8 66.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 40 43.5 47 50 Standover Height 73.2 72.1 73 72.9 Head Tube Length 12 12 13 14 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.4° 68.4° 68.4° 68.4° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.6° 75.4° 75.4° 75.4° Bottom Bracket Height 31.2 29.3 29.3 29.4 Wheelbase 113.3 117 120.5 123.8 Chainstay 47 47 47 47 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...