Cannondale Treadwell 3 Remixte Step-Through Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Get that 2-wheeled freedom feeling. The light, simple and responsive Cannondale Treadwell Remixte step-through bike is for rolling around, meeting up with friends and getting wherever you need to go.
- Inspired by BMX and dirt-track racers, the Cruise Control handlebar puts you in just the right position for control while cruising—neither too upright nor too forward
- A quilted saddle and ribbed grips keep things comfortable while the pedals use deck tape instead of teeth for easygoing grip in anything from flip-flops to cowboy boots
- Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during daily leaning and locking
- Easy-Ride Geometry puts the handlebar in easy reach, makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped and features a step-through frame that's easy to get on and off
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Step-through; SmartForm C3 alloy
SmartForm C3 alloy blades, 1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts
Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
Cannondale Forged alloy
Cannondale, double wall, 32h
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47mm
Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15 degree backsweep, 740mm width
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
KMC Z51, 7-speed
26 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
M/L S/M Reach 37.9 36.8 Stack 58.0 55.0 Effective Top Tube 57.9 55.7 Seat Tube Center-Top 45.0 38.7 Standover Height 54.9 54.5 Head Tube Length 16.5 13.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0° 70.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0° 71.0° Bottom Bracket Height 28.0 28.0 Wheelbase 107.6 105.9 Chainstay 46.5 46.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...