Cannondale Treadwell EQ Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Nothing beats a bike ride. The Cannondale Treadwell EQ bike is designed to to be light, simple and responsive for rolling around and meeting up with friends.
- EQ means equipped: With a convenient front rack and full-coverage fenders, the Treadwell EQ is ready to bring a little fun to the daily to and from
- Easy-Ride Geometry puts the handlebar in easy reach and makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped
- Inspired by BMX and dirt-track racers, the Cruise Control handlebar puts you in just the right position for control while cruising—neither too upright nor too forward
- A quilted saddle and ribbed grips keep things comfortable while the pedals use deck tape instead of teeth for easygoing grip in anything from flip-flops to cowboy boots
- Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during daily leaning and locking
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 alloy
SmartForm C3 alloy blades, 1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, midblade mounts
Shimano Altus, 9-speed
Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
Tektro hydraulic disc
Cannondale, double wall, 32h
Sealed Alloy Disc, 12x100
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47mm
Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15 degree backsweep, 740mm width
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
KMC X9, 9-speed
29 lbs. 1.7 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L Reach 36.8 37.9 39.0 Stack 55.0 58.0 61.0 Effective Top Tube 55.7 57.9 60.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.7 45.0 51.3 Standover Height 66.5 70.9 74.7 Head Tube Length 13.5 16.5 19.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5° 71.0° 71.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° Bottom Bracket Height 28.0 28.0 28.0 Wheelbase 105.9 107.6 109.7 Chainstay 46.0 46.0 46.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...