Cannondale Althea 3 Women's Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Any way, any day. Dirt one day, and road the next—the women's Cannondale Althea 3 bike is built to thrive wherever your adventure leads.
- A bump-absorbing suspension fork and big, grippy multisurface tires keep you comfortably in control on everything from smooth pavement to battered backroads
- An upright, mountain-bike-inspired riding position feels natural and comfortable in all situations
- Aluminum frame is remarkably light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Cannondale Althea Product Line View all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C2 alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2 to 1-1/8 in. tapered headtube, internal cable routing, BSA threaded BB, rack/fender mounts
SR Suntour NEX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/8 in. steerer
Shimano Tourney, 46/30
Cartridge square taper
Shimano Easy Fire EF505, 2x8
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydro disc
Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
Kenda Piedmount, 700c x 40mm
6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 680mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Women's CX Ergo
VP Si 1-1/2 to 1-1/8 in.
KMC Z72, 8-speed
28 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 4'10" - 5'2" 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" Reach 38.1 38.9 39.8 Stack 56.4 58.4 59.9 Effective Top Tube 55.3 56.7 58.1 Seat Tube Center-Top 35.0 40.0 45.0 Standover Height 67.9 71.9 75.7 Head Tube Length 10.7 10.7 12.3 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69.5° 69.5° 69.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 29.6 29.3 29.3 Wheelbase 105.7 107.8 109.3 Chainstay 43.5 45.0 45.0 Fork Offset 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...