Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ Remixte Electric Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Fun, light and responsive, the Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ Remixte electric bike is great for ripping around the neighborhood or running errands.
- EQ means equipped: A convenient front rack and full-coverage fenders bring a little fun to the daily to-and-from
- A battery in the down tube and a motor in the rear hub keep the effort level low and the fun level high
- An intuitive controller lets you turn it on, select your assist level and see your battery charge with a simple color-coded button
- Light, responsive, capable and practical, it bounds through the city and blasts through the boroughs with a stylish nod to funky bikes of the past
- Easy-Ride Geometry puts the handlebar in easy reach, makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped and features a step-through frame that's easy to get on and off
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- A quilted saddle and ribbed grips keep things comfortable while the pedals use deck tape instead of teeth for easygoing grip in anything from flip-flops to cowboy boots
- Inspired by BMX and dirt-track racers, the Cruise Control handlebar puts you in just the right position for control while cruising—neither too upright nor too forward
- Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during daily leaning and locking
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
Battery Capacity (Wh)
250 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 alloy, step-through Ride-Easy geometry, internal down tube battery, hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, kickstand mount
All-New, SmartForm C3 alloy blades, 1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, midblade rack/fender mounts
Prowheel alloy, 38t
Cartridge, square taper
Shimano Acera, 9-speed
Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
Tektro hydro disc
Shining, 32 hole
Formula CRX-512, 12x100
MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47mm
Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15-degree backsweep, 740mm width
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount with high direct light mount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
Promax suspension seatpost, 31.6, 40mm
Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8 in. Ahead, semi-integrated
KMC E9T, 9-speed
38 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
M/L S/M Reach 37.9 36.8 Stack 58.0 55.0 Effective Top Tube 57.9 55.7 Seat Tube Center-Top 45.0 38.7 Standover Height 54.9 54.5 Head Tube Length 16.5 13.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 70.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 Bottom Bracket Height 28.0 28.0 Wheelbase 107.1 105.4 Chainstay 46.0 46.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...