Cannondale Canvas Neo 2 Remixte Electric Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Fast, rugged and sleek, the Cannondale Canvas Neo 2 Remixte urban electric bike has big wheels and tires for comfort, grip and momentum, turning rush hour into "what a rush!" hour.
- Built for daily duty with integrated rear pannier rack, full fenders, bright front and rear lights and weather-sealed battery cover
- Upright but sporty riding position features big, grippy, bump-erasing tires
- Remixte unisex frame features a lowered top tube for easier step-through and greater comfort
- Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit is perfect for urban and adventure riding: It's silent, powerful and light, with virtually no motor resistance above the 20mph support limit
- Aluminum construction features high-performance tube shapes, extensive weight-saving butting and seamless double-pass welds
- The unisex frame features a lowered top tube, offering easier step-through and greater comfort for all riders
- Carbon fiber fork is light, stiff and durable; offers precise handling without the weight
- Proprietary motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit low and forward in the frame, keeping the center of gravity low and the chainstays short for agile handling
- Highly reflective accents on the frame and fork increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
Battery Capacity (Wh)
400 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
Remixte Step-Thru, SmartForm C2 alloy, removable down tube battery, SAVE, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru axle, post-mount disc, kickstand mount
BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8 in. to 1.5 in. tapered steerer, OutFront 55mm offset, post mount disc, 15x110mm thru axle, hidden cable routing
Bosch Gen3, 38t
Shimano Acera, 9-speed
Shimano HG200 9-speed, 11-36t
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydro disc
WTB STX i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400 15x110mm thru axle
Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru axle
Schwalbe G-One Speed Performance, 29 x 2.35 in., RaceGuard
Cannondale 3, 6061 double-butted, 20mm rise, 9-degree back, 720mm
Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 alloy, 1-1/8 in., 31.8mm, 0-degree
6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Cannondale Ergo Urban
Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5 in., sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
Shimano HG93, 9-speed
47 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L Reach 39.4 43.1 45.2 Stack 62.8 62.8 63.5 Effective Top Tube 58.0 61.7 64.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.0 43.5 48.5 Standover Height 66.9 66.9 67.3 Head Tube Length 12.8 12.8 13.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0° 68.0° 68.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° Bottom Bracket Height 31.6 31.9 31.6 Wheelbase 116 119.7 122 Chainstay 47.9 47.9 47.9 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...