Cannondale Quick 20 Kids' Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Cruise sidewalks in style on the Cannondale Quick 20 kids' bike. Its lightweight frame and 7-speed gearing makes short work of hills, while stable handling and powerful brakes make descents a breeze.
- Handlebar, grips, brake levers, saddle and cranks are designed specifically for little cyclists
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product LineView all Cannondale Kids' Cruiser Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 alloy
Rigid, SmartForm C3 alloy, 1 in. steerer
Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30t
Cartridge square taper
Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed
Sunrace, 11-28, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Promax V-brake, alloy linear pull
Cannondale lightweight alloy, 20 in., 28h
KT Alloy, nutted axle
KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub
Kenda Small Block 8, 20 x 1.5 in.
Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 22.2mm
Alloy Ahead, 30mm
Lightweight alloy, 25.4mm
Wellgo composite platform with reflectors
VP, Alloy, 1 in. Ahead threadless, semi-integrated
KMC Z7, 7-speed
20 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
20 IN Height Range 42" - 49" Reach 30.7 Stack 44 Effective Top Tube 45 Seat Tube Center-Top 25.5 Standover Height 50.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72 Bottom Bracket Height 19.9 Wheelbase 85.9 Chainstay 36.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...