Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Bib Bike Shorts - Men's
A high-performance foundation for any day on the trail, the men's Patagonia Dirt Roamer liner bib bike shorts provide support, padding and onboard storage so you can go light and pedal far.
- Soft, stretchy and supportive recycled nylon/spandex jersey fabric conforms to the body, holding the engineered 3D Italian chamois in place, as well as any gear in the pockets
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control treatment inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria on the fabric
- Breathable center-back pocket holds a water bottle; pockets on both right and left torso provide plenty of storage for snacks, tools or electronics
- Open-mesh panel on lower back adds breathability; power-mesh panels vent heat
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe, while keeping the chamois in place
- Low-profile snap loops at waist pair with Patagonia Dirt Craft, Dirt Roamer and Landfarer outer shorts (not included)
- Patagonia Dirt Roamer jacket pocket nests between bib torso pockets (jacket not included)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Using recycled materials keeps waste out of landfills and reduces the need for new materials
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Cycling Underwear
79% recycled nylon/21% spandex; mesh panels: 73% recycled nylon/27% spandex
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...