Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket - Girls'
Just like the adult version, the girls' Patagonia Torrentshell jacket seals out wet weather with an incredibly durable 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell.
- Outer face is made of premier, 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard fabric provides a high level of comfort, performance and long-term waterproof durability
- 3-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out
- Full-length waterproof zipper at center front with windflap and zipper garage to prevent chin chafe
- Set-in sleeves have hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs to keep out drafts and trap heat
- Reflective tape on sleeves and at center back for visibility in low light
- Elastic at side waist provides a shaped fit
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets secure essentials
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Slight droptail hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon/polycarbonate polyurethane membrane
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XS S M L XL XXL Age Range 5 - 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 16 - 18 Height Range 44 - 46.5 50.5 - 52.5 55 58 61 62.5 Weight Range 42 - 49 lbs. 52 - 68 lbs. 71 - 85 lbs. 87 - 100 lbs. 102 - 112 lbs. 114 - 135 lbs. Chest 23 - 24 26 - 27 28.5 30 31.5 33.5 - 35.5 Waist 22.5 - 23 23.5 - 24.5 25 26 28 30 - 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...