Patagonia Black Hole Gear Tote - 61 Liters
The Patagonia Black Hole Gear Tote is the burliest bag you'll ever stuff to the brim with a rack, rope, shoes, spare bike parts, guidebook collection and half-eaten lunch—and still have room to spare.
- Made from seriously tough, 14 oz. 100% postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester with a thermoplastic polyurethane film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric resists abrasion, protects your gear from the elements and holds nearly everything
- The clean design features a generous main compartment and an external zippered side pocket to protect the easily lost details of life—phone, keys and wallet
- Durable, reinforced double haul handles (made from 100% recycled nylon webbing) add strength and comfort for the long carries
- Reinforced daisy chains let you lash extra gear like a sleeping pad or skateboard to the exterior
Imported.View the Patagonia Black Hole Product LineView all Patagonia Beach Wagons and Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,722 cubic inches
14 oz. 900-denier postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester (bluesign® approved; 22% solution-dyed)
22 x 14.5 x 8.5 inches
1 lb. 12.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...