Patagonia Black Hole Gear Tote - 61 Liters
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Patagonia Black Hole Gear Tote is the burliest bag you'll ever stuff to the brim with a rack, rope, shoes, spare bike parts, guidebook collection and half-eaten lunch—and still have room to spare.
- Made from seriously tough, 14 oz. 100% postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester with a thermoplastic polyurethane film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric resists abrasion, protects your gear from the elements and holds nearly everything
- The clean design features a generous main compartment and an external zippered side pocket to protect the easily lost details of life—phone, keys and wallet
- Durable, reinforced double haul handles (made from 100% recycled nylon webbing) add strength and comfort for the long carries
- Reinforced daisy chains let you lash extra gear like a sleeping pad or skateboard to the exterior
Imported.View all Patagonia Beach Wagons and Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,722 cubic inches
14 oz. 900-denier postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester (bluesign® approved; 22% solution-dyed)
22 x 14.5 x 8.5 inches
1 lb. 12.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...