Mountain Hardwear Aspect 2 Tent
Offering livable space for summer road trips and lightweight backpacking missions, the Mountain Hardwear Aspect 2 tent shelters you in robust 3-season protection that pitches and packs down fast.
- Unique canopy-to-pole attachment system improves compressibility for easy packing and intuitive assembly
- 2 dry-entry vestibules with dual sliders allow easy entry/exit and provide space for gear storage
- DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles have a high strength-to-weight ratio and use extrusions instead of inserts to avoid breakage; poles are anodized without the use of harmful acids
- Prebent pole design improves headroom and interior space
- Dual mesh doors with dual sliders for easy exit/entry, ventilation and quick access
- Mesh upper canopy for starry night views with mapped solid lower canopy to block wind and dust
- Fly is coated with silicone on both sides for longevity, waterproof protection and enhanced resistance to the sun's harmful rays
- Gear can be stored off the floor in 4 pockets
- Superlight buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- All tent materials free of fire-retardant chemicals
- Includes high-quality DAC J-stakes
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 14.7 oz.
3 lbs. 5 oz.
6 x 20.5 inches
88 x 50 inches
29.3 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlight NFL
15-denier ripstop nylon/nylon
40-denier ripstop nylon/nylon
20-denier SIL/SIL ripstop nylon/nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...