Revelate Designs Terrapin System Seat Pack - 14 Liters
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Add cargo capacity to your bikepacking or gravel rig with the modular, waterproof 14-liter Revelate Designs Terrapin System seat pack. The removable dry bag has an air-purge valve for easy packing.
- Revelate RevX-PAC panels on holster are twice as abrasion resistant as standard VX material
- Indie-Rail attachment system tightly cinches down to each saddle rail to eliminate side to side bag sway provide a stable mount without any extra hardware
- A rigid internal structure and foam-stiffened side panels featuring fiberglass compression stays provide stability
- Active camming buckles prevent straps from slipping on rough terrain; integrated hook-and-loop strap keepers prevent dangling
- External webbing and loop system house a bungee and provide additional easy-access external storage
- External plastic framesheet helps protect the bottom
- Aluminum hardware at high stress points provides durability
- Rear closure pairs metal hooks with overmolded plastic to eliminate webbing abrasion
- Works well with carbon seatposts; also attaches to Thudbuster suspension seatposts with Thudbuster extension (not included)
- Note: It's important to check tire clearance prior to use as bag contact with your tire can cause a wreck; Revelate specifies 8.5 in. minimum tire clearance from saddle rails
Made in USA.View all Revelate Designs Saddle Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
855 cubic inches
Main: VX 21 X-Pac sailcloth/Rhinotech; dry bag: 200-denier thermoplastic urethane laminated ripstop nylon
12 x 7 x 5 inches
1 lb. 4.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...