SIDAS 3Feet Merino High Insoles
Designed to be warm, comfortable and supportive for feet with high arches, SIDAS 3Feet Merino High insoles offer thermoregulation and odor resistance for skiing, snowboarding and other snowy pursuits.
- Say goodbye to smelly ski boots, shoes or winter boots, thanks to the odor-resistant properties of merino wool
- Added synthetic fibers (40%) into the merino (60%) topsheet improve durability
- A thin sheet of aluminum throughout the insole increases insulation from the elements and reduces discomfort and loss of performance from having cold feet
- Proprietary 3Feet® technology allows SIDAS to tune the EVA shell to your foot type, providing pressure distribution and added foot support, for an optimal fit
- Arch-specific cutouts under the midfoot allow your feet to remain active during your whole workout
- Designed for high arches, EVA shell is higher with fewer cutouts to reduce foot fatigue and possible supination, while providing arch support and good pressure distribution
- Engineered EVA foam layer in the forefeet delivers all-day comfort with superior cushioning for your toes
- Heel cups help stabilize your feet and ankles, increasing precision and control for all winter activities
Imported.View all SIDAS Insoles
Merino/synthetic blend topsheet; EVA shell; aluminum inner-sheet; EVA multidensity foam
XS S M L XL XXL U.S. Men's 3-4 5-6 7-8 9-10 11-12 13-14 EU 35-36 37-38 39-41 42-43 44-45 46-48 UK 2-3 4-5 6-7 8-9 10-11 12-13
For insoles, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...