FalconGuides Best Hikes Anchorage - 2nd Edition
Best Hikes Anchorage covers many of the best and most popular hiking trails in and around Anchorage, including the nearly 500,000 acres of Alaska's Chugach State Park.
- This guide describes more than 30 of the best hikes within an hour's drive of Anchorage
- Each hike features full-color photos, a brief route description, thorough directions to the trailhead and beyond (GPS coordinates included) and a detailed, accurate trail map
- Each hike also includes at-a-glance information on distance and difficulty level, hiking time, canine compatibility, and fees and permits
- Also includes Green Tips and sidebars on local lore, points of interest, tips for hiking in bear country and the area's incredible array of wildlife
- John Tyson is a freelance photographer and writer whose work has appeared in numerous national magazines, calendars and books
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Hawaii and Alaska Hiking Guidebooks
9 x 6 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...