FalconGuides Best Hikes Anchorage - 2nd Edition
Best Hikes Anchorage covers many of the best and most popular hiking trails in and around Anchorage, including the nearly 500,000 acres of Alaska's Chugach State Park.
- This guide describes more than 30 of the best hikes within an hour's drive of Anchorage
- Each hike features full-color photos, a brief route description, thorough directions to the trailhead and beyond (GPS coordinates included) and a detailed, accurate trail map
- Each hike also includes at-a-glance information on distance and difficulty level, hiking time, canine compatibility, and fees and permits
- Also includes Green Tips and sidebars on local lore, points of interest, tips for hiking in bear country and the area's incredible array of wildlife
- John Tyson is a freelance photographer and writer whose work has appeared in numerous national magazines, calendars and books
Made in USA.View the FalconGuides Best Hikes Product LineView all FalconGuides Hawaii and Alaska Hiking Guidebooks
9 x 6 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...