Countryman Press 50 Hikes in Connecticut - 6th Edition
Go beyond the city limits where a bounty of the Nutmeg State's natural beauty awaits in 50 Hikes in Connecticut, a comprehensive, explorational guide to best trails and scenic riches.
- Highlights 50 hikes around Connecticut, including Sleeping Giant State Park, Bear Mountain, Wadsworth Falls, Windsor Locks Canal, Green Fall Pond
- Each chapter includes a wealth of descriptive trail information, with detailed map, directions, distance and elevation, natural and human history, expert advice and more
- Most trails accessible to all skill levels, ranging from easy 1-mile walks to 13-mile overnight hikes
- At-a-glance overview chart makes trail selection easy, to suit your needs, interests and abilities
- Includes 100 color photographs and maps for each hike
Made in USA.
The hikes range in length from 1 to 13 miles, and an overview chart makes it easy to choose a hike at a glance. Each chapter includes a detailed, easy-to- read map, information on mileage and rise, a clear trail description and a wealth of information on natural and human history you'll encounter along the way.
|State / Province|
9 x 6 inches
Mary Anne Hardy
|Number of Pages|