Co-op Cycles REV 16 Kids' Bike
Not a member? Join now for only $20.
Get kids ready to pedal with the Co-op Cycles REV 16 kids' bike. It has removable training wheels, a low stand-over height for easy handling, and fun stickers so young bikers can customize their ride.
- Training wheels help new cyclists practice balance and ease into independent riding
- Sturdy and light aluminum frame can handle kids on the move
- Sticker pack includes tons of letters and fun designs so kids can customize their bike however they want
- Bicycle weight limit is 80 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Kids' Training Wheel Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
6061 aluminum single-speed frame
Steel loose ball
Joytech, 28h, nutted
KT, 28h, nutted
Kenda Kontact 16 x 1.75 in.
Steel riser bar with padded crossbar
Steel BMX style
Wellgo composite platform
1-1/8 threadless steel
CW steel, 28t
16 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
16 IN Reach 270 Stack 295 Effective Top Tube 384 Seat Tube Center-Top 250 Standover Height 438 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Wheelbase 738 Chainstay 304 Fork Offset 45
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...