Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
That "Pavement Ends" sign really means "Fun Begins"—when you're on the right bike. Loaded with gravel-specific Shimano GRX components, the Co-op cycles ADV 2.2 is dialed for grinds of all kinds.
- Aluminum frame and carbon fork balance durability and light weight—durability to handle rough roads and light weight to help you out when they get steep
- Shimano GRX 2 x 10 drivetrain isn't a reworked set of road components—its gravel-specific ergonomics provide stability and reliability to get after the harder stuff
- Shimano GRX Shadow Plus rear derailleur reduces chain slap and noise, and prevents chain drop when terrain gets tough
- Shimano 11–36 cassette provides smooth and stable shifting that's designed to hold up to aggressive trail riding
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes deliver powerful, nuanced speed control for rough rides
- 12° flared handlebars gives you a wider and more upright hold
- WTB Nano Comp 700c x 40mm tires are built for speed with an uninterrupted centerline for efficiency on hardpack terrain and staggered outer knobs for chunky climbs and corners
- All-gender fit simplifies the buying process and fits riders 5'0"–6'3"
- ADVs are our adventure bikes: This one is made for where the road meets adventure, with a focus on premium components for off-road riding and fast-and-light adventures
- Add a frame bag or rear rack to extend your adventure overnight (bag and rack not included)
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles ADV Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Double-butted 6061 aluminum
Carbon with 1-1/8 to 1-1/2 tapered steerer tube
Shimano GRX 600, 46-30t
Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
Shimano GRX 400
Shimano GRX 400, Shadow Plus design
Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36t
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro MD-C550 cable actuated
WTB, ST i19 TCS 2.0 (Tubeless Ready)
DM for 12mm thru axle
DM for 12mm thru axle
WTB Nano Comp 700c x 40mm
Co-op Cycles 12-degree flared
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
Promax 6061 aluminum
WTB Silverado Comp
Integrated 1-1/8 x 1-1/2 in. tapered
Shimano HG-X 10 speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5' - 5' 3" 5' 3" - 5' 6" 5' 6" - 5' 9" 5' 9" - 6' 6' - 6' 3" Reach 373 380 386 394 404 Stack 521 532 554 571 592 Effective Top Tube 513 528 545 563 585 Seat Tube Center-Top 385 435 470 510 545 Standover Height 698.5 727 756 785 811 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70.5 71.5 71.5 72 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 74.5 74 73.5 73 Wheelbase 1022 1029 1029 1040 1045 Chainstay 432 432 432 432 432 Fork Offset 55 55 50 50 50
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...