Co-op Cycles DRT 2.2 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Take on more trails with 27.5+ tires that give you full control to make quick choices at speed, while the Co-op Cycles DRT 2.2 bike's X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost lets you rip down hills with ease.
- 27.5+ tires provide lots of traction, improving handling and offering a smoother ride on even the roughest of terrain
- X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost with remote and 125mm of travel delivers quick, smooth ups and downs so you're ready to handle whatever the trail throws at you
- Front suspension features 120mm of travel on XS–S and 140mm on M–XL
- 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain eliminates the front derailleur to enable swift, streamlined shifting and reduce overall weight
- SRAM NX Eagle clutch-style rear derailleur offers smooth pedaling and quiet, consistent shifting
- Wheels are ready for a tubeless tire setup
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Front and rear thru axles provide added rigidity
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product LineView all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Co-op Cycles 6061 double-butted aluminum
Rockshox Recon RL
SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 30 ST
SRAM NX Eagle
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50 T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT500 Hydraulic
ST i35 TCS 2.0 (Tubeless Ready)
WTB Ranger 2.8
Co-op Cycles AL6061 double-butted riser bar
Co-op Cycles, 31.8,-0 degree rise
X Fusion Manic dropper W/remote; 125mm travel
WTB Volt Sport
SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed;
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5' - 5' 3" 5' 3" - 5' 6" 5' 6" - 5' 9" 5' 9" - 6' 6' - 6' 3" Reach 400 425 453 478 503 Stack 590 590 594 617 636 Effective Top Tube 569 594 623 655 685 Seat Tube Center-Top 360 395 430 465 500 Standover Height 703 714 728 753 778 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72 72 72 72 72 Wheelbase 1,103 1,128 1,158 1,192 1,220 Chainstay 435 435 435 435 435
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...