Burton AK GORE-TEX Cyclic Jacket - Men's
The Burton AK GORE-TEX Cyclic jacket plays well for riders who use and abuse their gear daily. Ample venting, a mapped lining and a rider-driven articulated fit complete this GORE-TEX® package.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable fabric delivers outstanding weather protection; fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM® tape further enhance the weather protection
- The breathable pores of the Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control based on your activity level
- Zip handwarmer pockets; zip chest pocket; zip media/goggles pocket with Therma-Pocket inside to keep your device warm; zip bicep pass pocket; power-mesh dump pocket
- Mesh-lined, no-snag pit vents let you dump excess heat as the mercury rises
- StormForm Contour™ hood with embedded cinch cord and hood length adjustment blocks the weather, not your vision
- 200-denier nylon side panels add durability; No-Lift underarm gussets keep sleeves in place when reaching
- Ergonomic, water-repellent zip-out stretch powder skirt has Jacket-to-Pant interface to connect complementing Burton pants
- Regular, articulated fit
- bluesign® approved product means the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
Imported.View all Burton Men's Snowboard Jackets
150-denier polyester plain weave
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable fabric
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 2 oz.
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Waist 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-39 40-44 Hip 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...