Columbia Whirlibird II Interchange 3-in-1 Jacket - Boys'
From bunny hill to bus stop, the Columbia Whirlibird II Interchange 3-in-1 jacket has him covered. It pairs a waterproof/breathable shell with a removable, insulated liner jacket for all-season use.
- Zip-in and 3-point interchange system lets you wear each jacket separately or zip them together for full protection and warmth
- Omni-Tech™ fabric and critical seam sealing provide air-permeable protection that's waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective technology helps regulate your temperature with little silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth your body generates; water-resistant liner
- OUTGROWN™ Grow System lets you extend the hems on your child's Columbia outerwear so that it lasts through multiple seasons, regardless of growth spurts
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood with taffeta lining
- Adjustable, snapback powder skirt with silicone grippers
- Zippered hand pockets; ski pass pocket; interior security pocket; media and goggles pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- 3M reflective detail
- Liner jacket is packed with 80g synthetic insulation and includes a thermal reflective liner to help regulate body heat
Imported.View all Columbia Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Omni-Tech Generation dobby nylon
Nylon 210T taffeta
Type Of Waterproofing
Omni-Tech waterproof breathable fabric
Back Length (in.)
Removable Liner Fabric
72% nylon/28% polyester
Removable Liner Insulation
80g synthetic fibers
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 4 - 5 6 - 7 8 10 -12 14 - 16 18 - 20 Chest 23 25 26.5 29.5 32.5 35.5 Sleeve Length 20 22.5 24 27 30 33 Waist 21.5 22 23.5 25.5 27.5 29.5 Hip 24 26 27 30 33 36 Inseam 18.75 21.25 22 26 29 30
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...