The women's REI Co-op 650 Down jacket has enough insulation for trail duty, but it's light enough for everyday wear. The 2.0 version has a recycled nylon shell.
- Recycled nylon shell fabric treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and snow, and provides wind resistance
- 650-fill-power duck down is lightweight and has an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Stretch cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem hold in warmth
- Highly compressible—packs into its own left-hand pocket
- Full-length front zipper with a windflap and chin guard
- Zippered hand pockets; 2 interior drop-in pockets
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled nylon, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Contains bluesign® materials, for which the manufacturer took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
Imported.View the REI Co-op 650 Down Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Down Jackets
Recycled nylon taffeta (bluesign approved)
Nylon taffeta (bluesign approved)
650-fill-power down (bluesign approved)
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.