Eddyline Sitka XT Kayak
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The largest in the series, the Eddyline Sitka XT kayak features sleek lines and efficient paddling in various conditions, making it playful on a day paddle and right at home on a multiday expedition.
- Larger paddlers will appreciate the abundant foot and leg room; it's also an excellent choice for any paddler looking to bring all their comfort items on a multiday trip
- Retractable skeg with smooth incremental adjustment helps fine-tune tracking and control in various wind conditions
- Shallow V-hull allows for effortless tracking and invites you to use edging for carved turns
- Eddyline's Infinity seat system can be easily positioned forward and back for best the fit and trim on water; multiple backrest height positions
- Hip pads and thigh pads offer a performance fit for edging, bracing and rolling
- Adjustable foot pedals are comfortable with a variety of footwear
- Retractable carry handles are secured in position on water for a quiet ride; metal bow and stern handle loops offer security during transport
- Front deck fore hatch provides quick and convenient access to frequently used items
- Front and rear bulkheads offer dry storage and built-in floatation for "open water" safety and recovery
- Perimeter lines and recessed 6-point foredeck bungees and 4-point stern deck bungees provide gear storage and rescue/recovery
Made in USA.View all Eddyline Touring Kayaks
Carbonlite ABS Plastic
15 ft. 3 in.
35 x 18.5 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Stern: 4,342 cubic inches
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...