Eddyline Sitka ST Kayak
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The smallest size in the series, the Eddyline Sitka ST kayak weighs a light 43 lbs. It maneuvers effortlessly to take on open-water adventure or a relaxing afternoon at the lake.
- The Sitka LT combines the performance, efficiency and tracking of Eddyline's Fathom touring kayaks with the playful spirit and nimble handling of their recreational kayaks
- Retractable skeg with smooth incremental adjustment helps fine-tune tracking and control in various wind conditions
- Shallow V-hull allows for effortless tracking and invites you to use edging for carved turns
- Eddyline's Infinity seat system can be easily positioned forward and back for best the fit and trim on water; multiple backrest height positions
- Hip pads and thigh pads offer a performance fit for edging, bracing and rolling
- Adjustable foot pedals are comfortable with a variety of footwear
- Retractable carry handles are secured in position on water for a quiet ride; metal bow and stern handle loops offer security during transport
- Front deck fore hatch provides quick and convenient access to frequently used items
- Front and rear bulkheads offer dry storage and built-in floatation for "open water" safety and recovery
- Perimeter lines and recessed 6-point foredeck bungees and 4-point stern deck bungees provide gear storage and rescue/recovery
Made in USA.View all Eddyline Touring Kayaks
Carbonlite ABS plastic
13 ft. 9 in.
31.5 x 16.5 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Bow: 3,198; stern: 3,814 cubic inches
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...