Werner Camano Straight 2-Piece Paddle - Small Shaft
Providing power for a day's journey and a relaxed, low-angle stroke, this small-shaft version of the Werner Camano straight paddle has a high-performance design and fit for a lifetime of paddling.
- Small-diameter shaft is designed to provide a better fit and feel for smaller-built paddlers
- 2-piece design breaks down quickly and eases transport and storage
- Top-quality fiberglass and carbon blend creates a durable, lightweight and well-balanced paddle
- Carefully handcrafted using a pressure molding process to achieve the right balance between weight and durability
- Adjustable Ferrule System allows elegant adjustment of feathering angle from 0° - 60° right or left in 15° increments
- Smart-View ferrule design incorporates internal printing of offset degrees and a low-profile button release that makes paddle feel like 1 piece
- Award-winning, translucent fiberglass blade design combines stiffness and light swing weight; midsize blades accommodate a wide range of paddlers
- Asymmetrical dihedral blade shape helps reduce torque, allowing paddle to pull smoothly through the water and reducing the need to grip tightly
- Strong dihedral power face reduces flutter to create exceptionally smooth forward strokes
- Drip rings help keep hands and lap dry
Made in USA.View all Werner Kayak Paddles
Right and Left
20.5 x 6.3 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
100.75 square inches
1 lb. 10.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...