Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet
Designed for climbing and mountaineering, the lightweight and low-profile Petzl Meteor helmet offers excellent ventilation, making it comfortable for both summer and winter mountaineering.
- Design provides reinforced protection to both the top and the circumference of your head for optimal protection against lateral, front and rear impacts
- In-mold construction features an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Large vents offer excellent airflow
- Rear elastic is compatible with ski goggles' headbands
- Integration points for goggles or visors make this helmet well-suited for ski touring; please note: Does not meet requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine ski helmets
- Certifications: CE EN 12492, UIAA
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Petzl Climbing Helmets
M/L: 20.9-24 inches
S/M: 18.9-22.8 inches
M/L: 8.5 ounces
S/M: 7.9 ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...