Petzl Reverso Belay Device
A multifunctional belay/rappel device for 1 or 2 climbers, the Petzl Reverso belay device is a lightweight, durable option for cragging, multipitch climbing and mountaineering.
- Device can be used for classic belaying, rappelling or for independent, simultaneous belaying of 1 or 2 second climbers in Reverso mode, commonly used on multipitch climbs
- While belaying in Reverso mode, a carabiner placed in the release hole allows the belayer to give slack when the device is under tension
- Reverso mode provides assisted braking while belaying 1 or 2 seconding climbers from the top of a pitch
- Rounded rope slot design allows rope to glide smoothly, limiting wear and extending the life of the device
- Rope installation diagrams for belaying and Reverso mode are engraved on the device for ease of use
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- Compatible with dynamic single ropes 8.5-10.5mm (possibly up to 11mm, depending on the rope's suppleness), dynamic half ropes 7.1-9.2mm and dynamic twin ropes 6.9-9.2mm
- EN 15151-2 and UIAA certified
Imported.View all Petzl Belay and Rappel Devices
Suitable For Belaying
Suitable For Rappelling
Fits Rope Sizes
Single ropes: 8.5-10.5; half ropes: 7.1-9.2; twin ropes: 6.9-9.2 millimeters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...