Cannondale Quick NEO Electric Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Kick your transportation into high gear on the fast, agile Cannondale Quick NEO electric bike. Its confident handling and integrated Bosch power bring a new level of speedy excitement to every ride.
- Bosch Generation 3 Active Line Plus drive unit is lightweight, silent and powerful, and offers virtually no drag when the motor is off
- 500Wh PowerTube battery integrates cleanly into the down tube and packs enough energy for even the most ambitious days
- OutFront Geometry delivers high-speed stability with a quick, nimble road-bike feel; geometry also reduces the chance of toe overlap with the front wheel on smaller sizes
- A removable fender bridge, rack mounts and pre-wired cables for lights are optimal for commuting and urban mobility; bike also includes a kickstand
- Flat handlebar offers upright comfort and ease of control
- Pedals sold separately; specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
50 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C1 alloy
Quick NEO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8 to 1.5 tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru-axle
FSA E-bike, 170mm, Gen3, 38T
Shimano Altus, 9-speed
Shimano HG201, 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
Cannondale C2, 32h, double-wall
Formula RX-512 12x100
Schwalbe G-One Performance Allround, 700x35c
Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 double-butted alloy, 8-degree sweep, 720mm
Cannondale C3, 6061aAlloy, 31.8, 7 degrees
Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 25.4X350mm
Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5, sealed angular contact bearings
Shimano HG93A, 9-speed
40 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 37.9 38.7 39.6 37.9 Stack 54.5 57.5 60.7 54.5 Effective Top Tube 53.5 55.2 57.6 59.7 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.5 49 53.5 58 Standover Height 73 77 81 85 Head Tube Length 12.6 15.7 19.1 22.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 74 73.5 73 Wheelbase 103.4 105.3 107.3 103.4 Chainstay 43.8 43.8 43.8 43.8
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...