Cannondale Quick NEO Electric Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Kick your transportation into high gear on the fast, agile Cannondale Quick NEO electric bike. Its confident handling and integrated Bosch power bring a new level of speedy excitement to every ride.
- Bosch Generation 3 Active Line Plus drive unit is lightweight, silent and powerful, and offers virtually no drag when the motor is off
- 500Wh PowerTube battery integrates cleanly into the down tube and packs enough energy for even the most ambitious days
- OutFront Geometry delivers high-speed stability with a quick, nimble road-bike feel; geometry also reduces the chance of toe overlap with the front wheel on smaller sizes
- A removable fender bridge, rack mounts and pre-wired cables for lights are optimal for commuting and urban mobility; bike also includes a kickstand
- Flat handlebar offers upright comfort and ease of control
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product Line View all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
50 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
SmartForm C1 alloy
Quick NEO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8 to 1.5 tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru-axle
FSA E-bike, 170mm, Gen3, 38T
Shimano Altus, 9-speed
Shimano HG201, 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
Cannondale C2, 32h, double-wall
Formula RX-512 12x100
Schwalbe G-One Performance Allround, 700x35c
Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 double-butted alloy, 8-degree sweep, 720mm
Cannondale C3, 6061aAlloy, 31.8, 7 degrees
Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 25.4X350mm
Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5, sealed angular contact bearings
Shimano HG93A, 9-speed
40 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 37.9 38.7 39.6 37.9 Stack 54.5 57.5 60.7 54.5 Effective Top Tube 53.5 55.2 57.6 59.7 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.5 49 53.5 58 Standover Height 73 77 81 85 Head Tube Length 12.6 15.7 19.1 22.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 74 73.5 73 Wheelbase 103.4 105.3 107.3 103.4 Chainstay 43.8 43.8 43.8 43.8
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...