For weekend adventures and hardworking weekdays, the Yakima OverHaul HD truck rack offer impressive payload, adjustability and utility for your truck.
- Crossbar height can be adjusted to suit your needs: way up, for long loads to go over the cab—or down low, to get the rack out of the wind
- Height adjusts 19-30 in. to create custom setups for maximum utility
- Uprights are easy to take on and off in minutes, so the truck's only racked-up when needed
- Leverage Yakima HD Bar crossbars in 60/68/78 in. lengths (sold separately) for a 500 lb. on-road carrying capacity; choose the HD Bar length that best fits your bed and gear
- Built to last with engineered aluminum construction and a durable powder-coat finish
- Add SideBar mounts and accessories (sold separately), and you're set to explore the backcountry with confidence
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using the BedGrip clamp design, including tracked beds and select tonneau covers
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks secure your rack system to the truck bed
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with the QuickChange rack attachment
- Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast—and simple
- Includes a built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.; maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber and more
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Load Stop, eye bolts, ladder roller, wear strips, HD hook straps, Rotopax mounting kit, Recovery track mount (each sold separately)
Imported.View all Yakima Truck Racks