DMM IMP Brass Nut Set # 1-5
When you're high on the wall and the cracks get small, the DMM IMP brass nut set lets you confidently take advantage of the smallest and most marginal placements with 5 sizes of tiny yet mighty IMPs.
- Nut heads are made of brass, allowing them to bite into small placements but making them strong enough to resist pulling through
- Brass heads are soldered directly on to wires, allowing a thicker wire to be used and increasing the strength of the IMP
- One side of the swage is loose and the other is fixed, reducing strain on the wire where it connects to the head
- Wire is stiff enough to extend your reach for placement, yet soft and flexible enough not to lift the pice out while you climb past it
- Includes IMP sizes 1-5
Imported.Set includes 5 sizes. Set below for Size / Length / Width / Weight.View all DMM Nuts
- IMP #1 / 4 kN / 7.5 in. / 4.0/5.6mm / 4g
- IMP #2 / 5 kN / 7.5 in. / 4.8/6.4mm / 8g
- IMP #3 / 5 kN / 7.5 in. / 6.4/7.9mm / 10g
- IMP #4 / 7 kN / 7.5 in. / 7.9/9.5mm / 13g
- IMP #5 / 7 kN / 7.5 in. / 9.5/11.7mm / 16g
4 - 7 kilonewtons
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...