Big Agnes Tiger Wall 2 Carbon Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
It's the incredibly light, packable, semifreestanding tent of your dreams. The Big Agnes Tiger Wall 2 Carbon tent features waterproof, tear-resistant Dyneema® fabric and Easton carbon poles.
- Note: this tent is extremely lightweight and requires special care to increase its longevity; using a footprint (sold separately) is highly recommended to improve durability
- Dyneema fiber-based fabric is extremely strong, tear-resistant and fully waterproof; its high dimensional stability resists stretching or sagging during temperature changes
- Included self-adhesive Dyneema repair patches allow you to repair your tent on the trail if needed
- Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape, enhancing durability and keeping the elements out
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers feature a dry-entry design to keep the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Dual easy-grip zippers on the doors open and close smoothly and allow for venting from the top or bottom; use only 1 zipper for quick reach-through access
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors increases airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Quick Stash door keepers on the tent body make stowing unzipped doors quick and easy
- Hubbed, single-pole architecture and ultralight plastic clips make setting up and taking down a simple and efficient process
- Easton carbon fiber poles are lightweight and flexible, with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect the fly to the poles for a perfect pitch and extra stability
- Structured foot-end corners add usable space between your feet and the tent wall
- Color-coded reflective webbing and buckles along with precut reflective guylines and tensioners attached to the fly make setup easy, even in low-light conditions
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides storage space; media pockets located above the sleeping area enable clean cord routing from phones or other devices
- Multiple interior loops fit the Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Wall gear lofts (not included)
- Includes 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- Fast Fly setup with just the footprint (sold separately), poles and rainfly cuts even more weight
Imported.Note from the vendor: These tents are not for everyone. Our Carbon Series products were designed to push the weight boundaries in tents. They feature some of the lightest weight and most technologically advanced materials on the market. Special care during setup and extended trips is important, as rough handling, long-term abrasion, exposure to sharp objects or rocky campsite selection may result in fabric punctures and tears.View the Big Agnes Tiger Wall Product Line View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 6 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 1 oz.
1 lb. 11 oz.
17.5 x 6 inches
86 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
27 square feet
8 + 8 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Easton carbon fiber
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...