REI Co-op Magma 15 Sleeping Bag - Women's
If you want to hike ultralight and sleep well at night, look no further—850-fill-power goose down gives the women's REI Co-op Magma 15 sleeping bag our highest warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Designed specifically for women, with increased hip room and decreased shoulder room for improved thermal efficiency
- Generous knee and foot space and a fitted silhouette help deliver the most efficient warmth-to-weight ratio in the REI Co-op brand sleeping bag line
- Downproof Pertex® shell, water-resistant 850-fill-power goose down and supple 15-denier lining combine to provide lasting coziness and a supersoft feel
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and bluesign® approved
- Trapezoidal footbox keeps feet comfy; a toe box baffle positions downward to provide warmth
- Variable baffle spacing locates and stabilizes the down fill, delivering high thermal efficiency and reducing weight
- New zipper cover and internal antisnag strip combine for easy zipping; a hybrid zipper path provides easy access along shoulders and torso
- Contoured hood retains warmth while providing space for a low-profile pillow; 2 different hood drawcords allow internal adjustment to avoid heat loss
- Insulated yoke fills neck and shoulder gap to prevent heat loss
- Includes a stuff sack for packing and a roomy mesh sack for breathable storage
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View the REI Co-op Magma Product Line View all REI Co-op Women's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
3 degrees (F) - EN
17 degrees (F) - EN
Temperature Rating (F)
17 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-8.3 degrees (C)
Regular - Right Zip: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
Pertex® 15-denier ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
850-fill-power goose down (RDS certified and bluesign® approved)
Regular - Right Zip: 1 lb. 7.5 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 1 lb. 8.5 oz.
15-denier ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 66 inches
Long - Right Zip: 72 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
7.5 x 15 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular - Right Zip: 7.3 liters
Long - Right Zip: 10 liters
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...