Electra Cruiser 1 Bike
Great for cruising the boardwalk or taking a trip into town, the Electra Cruiser 1 single-speed bike lets you head out feeling good, balanced and ready for 2-wheeled adventures.
- Frame geometry places pedals fore of the seatpost, which creates a low center of gravity and puts the rider in an upright, balanced position
- Simple, single-speed drivetrain
- Rear coaster brake is easy to use—just pedal in reverse to brake
- 26 in. wheels are stable through turns at slow speeds
- Platform pedals work with just about any pair of shoes or sandals
- 1 size fits most
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
9-piece loose ball
Number of Gears
Classic Steel Pillar
Electra Comfort with elastomers
1 in. steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
NONE Height Range 5'4" - 6'2" Effective Top Tube 698.4mm Seat Tube Center-Top 407.2 mm Standover Height 762.5 mm Head Tube Length 170 mm Head Tube Angle (degrees) 67 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 67 Bottom Bracket Height 282.2 mm Wheelbase 1195.2 mm Fork Offset 45mm
These measurements are only an estimate. Please contact your local retailer for proper fit
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...