Cannondale Synapse AL Disc SE 105 Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Cannondale Synapse AL Disc SE 105 bike's lightweight, comfortable, supportive position helps you ride faster and longer.
- An ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling, comfort, performance, versatility and value
- Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort
- The Synapse features updated SAVE Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control
- SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and new full carbon forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category for a high-performance feel
- With clearance for tires up to 32mm wide, and subtle rack and fender mounts, the Synapse is ready for back-road exploring, group rides, fast commutes and anything in between
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Synapse Product LineView all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C2 Alloy
Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE, Full Carbon, 1-1/8 in. - 1 1/4 in. tapered steerer, flat mount, 55mm rake, 12x100 thru axle
Cannondale Si, BB30 w/ FSA rings, 48/32
Shimano 105, 2x11
Shimano 105, braze-on
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
Shimano 105 7000
WTB ST i19, 28h, tubeless ready
Formula RX-512 12x100
WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
FSA Integrated, 1-1/4 in. lower bearing, 25mm top cap
KMC X11, 11-speed
20 lbs. 12.8 oz.
44 CM 48 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 61 CM Reach 36.5 37.1 37.6 38.3 38.9 39.4 40.3 Stack 51 53 55 57 58.9 60.9 63.9 Effective Top Tube 50.5 51.7 53.1 54.7 56.3 58 60.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 40 42.2 44.3 48 52 55 59 Standover Height 68 70.1 72.2 75.5 78.7 81.6 85.1 Head Tube Length 10.4 12.3 14.3 15.9 17.8 20.2 23.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.2° 70.8° 71.0° 71.9° 72.1° 72.3° 72.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.7° 74.6° 74.3° 73.9° 73.5° 73.0° 72.5° Bottom Bracket Height 27 27 27 27.2 27.2 27.5 27.5 Wheelbase 99.2 99.9 101 100.4 101.4 102.5 104.1 Chainstay 41.3 41.3 41.3 41.3 41.3 41.3 41.3 Fork Offset 6 6 6 5 5 5 5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...