Cannondale Trail 6 27.5/29" Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Want to get into serious mountain biking? The Cannondale Trail 6 has confident geometry, dialed specs and advanced frame technology that make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke.
- Cannondale SmartForm C2 aluminum construction delivers an exceptionally lightweight, efficient and smooth ride
- To offer the best blend of proper fit, speed and fun for all riders, Trail uses 27.5 in. wheels on the smaller sizes and 29 in. wheels on the larger sizes
- Slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to rule the descents
- Designed for a short stem and wide handlebar to maximize control in rough terrain
- Short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs
- Shimano Acera rear derailleur and Altus shifters provide a great performance value
- Suntour XCM-RL fork offers 100mm travel and smooth suspension; handlebar-mounted lockout supplies on-road efficiency
- Reliable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide great stopping power and control
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" head tube
SR Suntour XCM-RL, hydraulic remote lockout, Coil
FSA Comet, Alpha Drive, 36/22
Sealed Bearing BSA
Shimano Altus, 2x9
MicroShift Direct Mount
Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic
WTB SX19, 32h
WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29" DNA Compound
Cannondale C4 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
Cannondale C4, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
Cannondale Stage 3
Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
KMC X9, 9-speed
30 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 40.2/15.8 42.5/16.7 44.7/17.6 47.0/18.5 Stack 61.6/24.3 62.4/24.6 63.3/24.9 64.3/25.3 Effective Top Tube 58.5/23.0 61.0/24.0 63.5/25.0 66.0/26.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0/15.7 44.0/17.3 48.0/18.9 52.0/20.5 Standover Height 74.6/29.4 79.5/31.3 82.0/32.3 85.0/33.5 Head Tube Length 10.5/4.1 11.5/4.5 12.5/4.9 13.5/5.3 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0° 68.5° 68.5° 68.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° Bottom Bracket Height 30.4/11.9 30.8/12.1 30.8/12.1 30.8/12.1 Wheelbase 110.8/43.6 114.0/44.9 116.6/45.9 119.2/46.9 Chainstay 44.0/17.3 44.5/17.5 44.5/17.5 44.5/17.5 Fork Offset 4.2/1.7 5.1/2.0 5.1/2.0 5.1/2.0
Measurements are stated in centimeter/inch format unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...