The North Face VE 25 Tent with Footprint
Strong, light and ready for extreme alpine conditions, The North Face VE 25 tent provides 3-person comfort and 4-season protection for mountaineering expeditions at any altitude and in any weather.
- Enjoy a lightweight, water-resistant canopy and nylon fly with welded reinforcements overhead and a fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength below
- Glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls, dual doors and poled, dual-entry front vestibule make it easy to enter and exit, day or night
- A combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch; high-strength, reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points add stability
- DAC aluminum poles and stakes deliver a high strength-to-weight ratio; also includes 4 snow stakes
- Polyurethane port window is cold-crack tested to -60°F (-51°C)
- High-low venting with multiple venting options throughout the tent structure
- Plentiful internal hanger loops and 8 interior pockets organize small essentials; stuff pockets quickly stow tent doors out of the way when open
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
9 lbs. 8 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 1 oz.
10 lbs. 5 oz.
24 x 9 inches
104 x 85 inches
48 square feet
Front: 11 square feet; rear: 5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
40-denier uncoated ripstop nylon
70-denier nylon with 10,000mm polyurethane coating
40-denier nylon with 1,500mm polyurethane/silicone coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...