YETI Tundra Haul Wheeled Cooler
Take unmatched insulation the extra mile. The YETI Tundra Haul—the first rolling YETI—serves up frosty treats and stands up to adventure. It is perhaps the toughest cooler on 2 wheels.
- 47.6L capacity holds 45 standard-size cans (using a 2:1 ice:can ratio)
- Neverflat™ wheels are solid, single-piece tires so they're impact and puncture resistant
- The Strongarm™ handle is made from durable welded aluminum with comfortable grips; the curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction, the same process used to make whitewater kayaks, ensures excellent impact resistance and long-lasting durability
- Fatwall™ design means the extra-thick walls hold up to 2 in. of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- PermaFrost™ insulation is pressure-injected, commercial-grade polyurethane foam, giving the cooler excellent resistance to outside temperatures so your ice stays ice
- Durable rubber T-Rex lid latches fit in the molded latch keepers on the cooler, so the lid stays closed and busted latches are a thing of the past
- 2 hinge pins and an interlocking design prevent the Neverfail™ hinge from breaking
- A freezer-quality Coldlock™ gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- Integrated Lipgrip™ handles stay out of the way
- Interior dimensions: 19 x 13.6 x 11.25 in.
Imported.View all YETI Hard-sided Coolers
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,907 cubic inches
28.25 x 19.5 x 18.6 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...