Offering the same easy-riding geometry and comfortable fit of the 3.1, the Co-op Cycles DRT 3.2 bike raises the ante with next-level components—for when you're ready for next-level challenges.
- Air-sprung RockShox Revelation RC front suspension and RockShox Monarch R Solo Air rear both have external rebound adjust to keep the ride smooth and wheels glued to the trail
- Size XS-S bikes have 26+ x 2.8 wheels and 120mm of front and rear travel; size M-XL bikes have 27.5+ x 2.8 wheels and 140mm of front travel and 130mm of rear travel
- 1 x 12 drivetrain with SRAM NX Eagle rear derailleur eliminates the front derailleur to enable swift, streamlined shifting and reduce overall weight
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed rear derailleur decreases chain slap and makes shifts more reliable
- Comes outfitted with a remote-control X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost to let you adjust to terrain on the fly (XS-M frames allow 100mm of travel; L-XL frames allow 150mm)
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Wheels and tires are ready for tubeless setup
- Front and rear thru-axles provide added rigidity
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
|Mountain Bike Style|
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
RockShox Revelation RC
RockShox Monarch R Solo Air
SRAM NX Eagle Dub™
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM NX Eagle; 12-speed
SRAM NX 1230 Eagle; 11-50T, 12-speed
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano BR-MT500 2 piston, post mount hydraulic
SRAM MTH 716 15mm with thru-axle
SRAM MTH 746, 12mm, 11/12-speed with thru-axle
Co-op double butted aluminum riser
Co-op cycles 6061 aluminum
X-Fusion Manic Dropper w/remote; 100mm/150mm
WTB Volt Sport
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Height Range||5'0" - 5'3"||5'3" - 5'6"||5'6" - 5'9"||5'9" - 6'0"||6'0" - 6'3"|
|Effective Top Tube||550||575||608||640||672|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||360||395||430||465||500|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||66||66||67||67||67|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||75||75||75||75||75|
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.