REI Co-op Arete ASL 2 Tent - 2018
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
With a 4-pole design that increases both living and storage space, the REI Co-op Arete ASL 2 tent has plenty of room to weather out the storm in comfort. It adapts easily to a variety of climates.
- 4-pole design increases structural stability for dependable all-season use, and increases both internal living and storage space
- Large door makes it easier to get in and out
- Wide vestibule provides sheltered storage space for gear
- Adjustable vents creates cross-flow ventilation that releases condensation
- Dead End pole sleeves and color coding make setup quick
- Adapts to a variety of seasons and climates: Inner tent is fully closeable, with zippered panels that cover the mesh panels and vents
- Unzipped vestibule overhangs tent door so the rain stays outside
- Multiple storage options include corner pockets, roof pockets and hang loops; use the door pocket to hold door out of the way or for storage
- 40-denier nylon rainfly is lightweight yet strong, reducing sagging in damp conditions
- No-wick welded construction ensures that moisture won't sneak through susceptible areas, such as guyout points, pole wraps and zippers
- Reflective trims and detailing help spotting of tent guylines at night
- Vestibule stake-out loops can accommodate skis or split boards
- Comes with guylines and tighteners, stakes, pole and stake bags, pole repair tube and lightweight stuff sack
- Made with solution-dyed mesh to reduce water and energy use in manufacturing; mesh also meets bluesign® criteria
- Footprint not included
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
3 - 4-season
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 10 oz.
6 lbs. 5 oz.
6 x 6 x 20 inches
88 x 57/60/44 (L x W head/shoulder/foot) inches
32.9 square feet
8.7 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC NSL aluminum and DAC PF aluminum
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...