PEARL iZUMi Summit AmFIB Lite Bike Pants - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The men's PEARL iZUMi Summit AmFIB Lite MTB bike pants offer insulative properties and wind and water protection, so you can keep cranking through the dark days of winter.
- Tailored mountain-bike-specific fit
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish offers the first line of defense against moisture
- A combo of AmFIB® Lite soft shell on the front and Thermal panels on the back offers the right balance of warmth and pedaling performance for all but the coldest days
- PI Dry® technology adds water-shedding performance to the Thermal panels, so you'll dry quickly after charging a puddle or kicking up some snow
- Snap-front waist closure with zip fly; external waist adjustment fine-tunes the fit
- Zippered security hand pockets; zipped cargo pocket
- BioViz® reflective elements enhance visibility in low light
- Wear these pants over your favorite liner shorts, or use tights for additional warmth
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Pants
Polyester; DWR finish
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...