Patagonia R2 TechFace Jacket - Men's
The men's Patagonia R2 TechFace jacket provides warmth and breathability as well as weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions.
- High-loft, double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but also highly breathable
- Abrasion-resistant face fabric has a durable water repellent (DWR) that provides the first layer of defense against moisture
- Soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin offers next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket and 2 high handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; 2 interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Soft-Shell Jackets
7.6 oz. 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...