PEARL iZUMi Summit AmFIB Bike Pants - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The warmest MTB pants available from PEARL iZUMi, the men's Summit AmFIB bike pants are ready to help hardy riders push through the toughest conditions.
- Elite AmFIB® soft-shell fabric throughout delivers a combination of warmth, and wind and water resistance, along with a tailored mountain-bike-specific fit
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish offers the first line of defense against moisture
- Special thermal fleece panels on the back of knees give breathability and enhance pedaling performance; PI Dry® technology adds water-shedding functionality
- Ankle zippers allow for easy on and off and are designed to fit securely over larger winter boots
- Wear over your favorite liner shorts or full-length tights
- Snap-front waist closure with zip fly; external waist adjustment fine-tunes the fit
- Zippered security hand pockets; zipped cargo pocket
- BioViz® reflective elements offer visibility in low light
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Pants
41% nylon/41% polyester/13% Lycra spandex/5% polyurethane; DWR finish
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...