Thermacell Backpacker Mosquito Repeller
Using heat generated by your backpacking stove fuel canister, the compact and lightweight Thermacell Backpacker Mosquito Repeller effectively repels mosquitoes by creating a 15 ft. protection zone.
- Updated from last season, it offers improved functionality, more consistent ignition and enhanced compatibility with more fuel canister brands
- Heat from fuel canister activates a repellent mat and disperse the allethrin insect repellent to create a 15 ft. zone of protection
- Evaluated by the EPA for safety and effectiveness, allethrin insect repellent is the synthetic form of a natural repellent found in chrysanthemum plants
- Scent-free and DEET-free; no messy sprays or lotions; no open flame; no smoky candles
- Each repeller mat provides up to 4 hrs. of protection; comes with 4 repellent mats and a water-resistant travel bag; additional replacement repellent mats sold separately
- Runs for up to 90 hrs. on a 4 oz. backpacking stove fuel canister; canister sold separately
- Weighs just 4 oz. (114g) and works up to 7,000 ft. of elevation
- Measures 3.8 x 2.6 x 2 in. (97 x 67 x 50mm), so it won't take up much space in your pack
- Use pressurized self-sealing (iso)butane and propane fuel mix only; does not work with 100% propane; do not use with refilled canisters
- Allow gas to flow for 5 sec. before clicking the piezo ignitor; repeller is only compatible with valves designed to the EN417 specification
- Thermacell provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all their products
Imported.View all Thermacell Insect Repellent Devices
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...