Cannondale Catalyst 4 27.5 Bike - 2018
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Slake your thirst for off-pavement adventure aboard the Cannondale Catalyst 4 27.5 bike. A light alloy frame, sporty riding position and wide-range gearing let you head for the hills with confidence.
- Lightweight aluminum frame delivers a refined, nimble feel; SAVE rear triangle, flattened seat and shaped chainstays absorb bumps for a smooth ride
- Fast and fun 27.5 wheels deliver a combination of agility and control
- Front suspension, disc brakes and integrated rack and fender mounts let you take on all kinds of terrain
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 alloy
SR Suntour M3030-27
Semi-cartridge type, square taper, BSA, sealed bearing
Shimano EF41 Easyfire, 3 x 7-speed
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Jak-7 cable-actuated disc, 160/160mm
DC 6.0, double wall, 32-hole
Freewheel, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Alloy, 25mm rise, 700mm, 31.8
Alloy, 31.8, 8
Alloy, micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Stage 2
Semi-integrated, threadless, 1-1/8 in.
KMC Z51, 7-speed
31 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 41.4 43 44.7 46.3 Stack 59.4 60.8 62.9 65.2 Effective Top Tube 59.5 61 63.3 65 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.1 43.2 48.2 53.3 Standover Height 75.3 78.6 81.8 85.8 Head Tube Length 10 11.5 13.5 16 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70° 70° 70.5° 70.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73° 73.5° 73.5° 74° Bottom Bracket Height 30.5 30.5 30.5 30.5 Wheelbase 109.4 113.8 115.4 115.8 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...