Peak Design Slide Lite Strap 2.0 Camera Strap
The updated Peak Design Slide Lite Strap 2.0 camera strap packs the unrivaled versatility of the Slide into a smaller package that's perfectly suited for mirrorless and light DSLR cameras.
- You can wear the Slide Lite 2.0 as a sling, neck or shoulder strap
- Seatbelt-style nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode
- Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration
- Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps
- Plus, Anchors now work with any third-party tripod plate or L-bracket, as well as any Peak Design plate; works with even the heaviest of pro cameras or binoculars
- 3 straps in 1: Innovative Anchor Link connection system lets you instantly reconfigure Slide as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap
- No bulky D-rings—connects to strap loops or bottom of camera body via ultra low-profile Anchor Mount hardware
- Anchors are more secure, faster and lower-profile than before; redesigned canted/angled Anchors deliver effortless 1-handed connection
- Thin Anchor cords fit through more camera strap loops/eyelets than before and Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer but is as strong as ever, holding up to 200 lbs. (90kg)
- Strap is molded directly into adjustment hardware for a low-profile design
Imported.View all Peak Design Optics Straps
Nylon webbing/anodized aluminum/glass-reinforced nylon
Max length: 57 in.; min length: 39 in.; strap width: 1.3 in.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...