MSR Elixir 4 Tent with Footprint
Store gear out of the weather on family backcountry adventures and canoeing expeditions with the MSR Elixir 4 tent, which sleeps 4 comfortably and features roomier vestibules than previous models.
- 2 large StayDry™ doors provide easy access
- Construction pairs breathable mesh with solid canopy fabric to promote warmth, ventilation and privacy
- Freestanding design has red vestibules and color-coded poles, clips and webbing that make it easy to erect
- Pole geometry optimizes head and elbow room; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability
- Leave the body of the tent behind and create a minimalist shelter with only the included footprint, poles and rainfly
- Adaptable rainfly has attached storm-ready adjustable guylines
Imported.View all MSR Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
7 lbs. 15 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight|
9 lbs. 6 oz.
7 x 22 inches
88 x 88 inches
54 square feet
6.25 + 6.25 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
Ripstop nylon/nylon mesh
70-denier coated nylon
68-denier coated ripstop polyester