Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium Portable Power Station
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Prepare for power outages, tailgate with flair or camp in comfort with the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium portable power station. It runs small and large electronics, and recharges itself from the sun.
- Patent-pending 1,500W AC inverter is designed to power a wide variety of devices: lights, laptops, refrigerators, power tools, phones, tablets, stereos, CPAP machines and more
- 4 USB outputs, 2 AC outputs, a 12V Anderson Powerpole® port and more let you plug in multiple devices at the same time
- Recharge it from the sun with a Goal Zero solar panel (sold separately, 6+ hrs.), a car's 12V outlet (30 hrs.) or a wall outlet (18 hrs.)
- Fully charged, the Yeti 1000 offers the following approximate output: lights: 200+ hrs.; laptop: 17 charges; refrigerator 10 - 20 hrs.
- Using a lithium battery, this power station keeps your large appliances running without noise or fumes like traditional gas generators
- An intelligent, interactive display makes it easy to see input, output and the hours till empty so you won't be surprised when it's time to recharge
- Want to move your portable power station easily? The Yeti Lithium portable power station roll cart is just what you need, sold separately
Imported.View the Goal Zero Yeti Product LineView all Goal Zero Portable Power Devices
Charge Time (hrs)
Wall: 18; solar: 5 hours
Battery Capacity (Wh)
1045 watt hours
Battery Storage Capacity (mAh)
Power Output to Device
15.3 x 10.1 x 9.3 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...