Zamberlan Vioz GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
Built for comfort and performance over long backpacking miles, the Zamberlan Vioz GTX hiking boots offer a straightforward, clean and effective design for durability and protection in the backcountry.
- Made in Italy, these boots feature Hydrobloc® full-grain leather uppers for long-lasting wear
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane ensures waterproof protection and breathability—guaranteed by GORE-TEX for the life of the boots
- Exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles with wide, easy-to-clean lugs provide grip, downhill braking and an energy-saving rock-forward motion
- Microtex® wicking nylon collar linings help control excess moisture around the ankles
- Zamberlan Flex System allows the boots to comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support
- ZBPK Performance Fit last and gender-specific fit create curvature around the backs of the heels and wrap comfortably over the tops of the feet, leaving room in the toe boxes
- To have your boots resoled with original and exclusive Vibram 3D outsoles, visit Zamberlan’s website to learn more and connect with one of their approved cobblers
Imported.View all Zamberlan Women's Backpacking Boots
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane
Polypropylene full-length shank
Can Be Resoled
3 lbs. 1 oz.
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 EU 37 38 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 Foot Length (in.) 9 9.3 9.5 9.7 9.8 9.9 10 10.3 10.5 10.6
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...