REI Co-op Rainier Full-Zip Rain Pants - Women's Petite Sizes
When a squall heads your way, you need protection fast. The women's REI Co-op Rainier full-zip rain pants in petite sizes pull on in a flash—even over hiking boots—for full coverage.
- Developed by REI Co-op, Peak 2.5-layer recycled ripstop nylon shell shields you from rain and wind to 60+ mph, while staying breathable and dry on the inside
- Seams are sealed for full waterproof protection
- Full-length outseam zippers let you get pants on and off fast, and let you adjust ventilation to your liking
- Drawcords cinch pant cuffs down tight to keep mud and snow out of your boots
- Zip hand pockets
- Full elastic waist with drawcord fit adjustment
- Articulated knees for easy movement
Recycled ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2.5-layer REI Peak recycled waterproof breathable laminate
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.