Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor Sandals - Women's
The oft-imitated, never-duplicated, 2-strap wonder from Birkenstock, the women's Arizona Birko-Flor sandals are a comfort legend and daily wardrobe staple.
- The Arizona features an A–B width, which is the more narrow last from Birkenstock, but is equivalent to a regular width by industry standards
- Contoured cork footbeds conform to the shape of your feet
- Pronounced arches provide all-day support
- Deep heel cups cradle your heels for lasting comfort
- Durable, synthetic Birko-Flor uppers have a leatherlike finish and soft backings
- Suede-lined topsoles
- Adjustable straps
- Lightweight EVA soles provide cushioning and shock absorption
Imported.View the Birkenstock Arizona Product Line View all Birkenstock Women's Casual Sandals
Birko-Flor synthetic leather (acrylic/polyamide)
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 U.S. Women's 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 U.S. Men's 6 7 8 9 U.S. Kids' 3 4 5 6 7 EU 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Foot Length (in.) 9.1 9.4 9.6 9.8 10.2 10.4 10.6
Women’s Medium/Narrow sizes are designed with an A–B width; that's the narrower last from Birkenstock, but is equivalent to a women’s regular width by industry standards.
Women’s Regular/Wide sizes are designed with a C–D width; that's the wider last from Birkenstock, and is equivalent to a women's wide width by industry standards.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...