Cannondale CAAD12 105 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Wipe the tarmac with your competition aboard the speed-loving Cannondale CAAD12 105 bike. Its light aluminum frame delivers stiff, smooth handling to help you crank toward the finish with confidence.
- Stiff, smooth-riding frame and race-oriented geometry allow super-responsive handling
- At under 1,100g, the CAAD12 aluminum frame barely tips the scale
- SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame, fork and seatpost adds flex in certain areas to absorb shock and vibration, improving rider comfort, handling and control
- Oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seat tube team up to add stiffness
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Cannondale Racing Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C1 premium alloy
CAAD12, SAVE, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36 (CE 50/34)
FSA BB30 Bearings
Shimano 105, braze-on
Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Mavic Aksium WTS
Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, WTS, 700x25c
Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, compact
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Selle Royal Seta S1
CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
52 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 60 CM Height Range 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" 6'3" - 6'6" Reach 53.8 57 58.5 60 61.5 Stack 53.6 55.1 56.7 58.4 60.3 Effective Top Tube 53.4 54.7 56.1 57.5 59.1 Seat Tube Center-Top 53.8 57 58.5 60 61.5 Standover Height 77.1 79.6 81.2 83.1 85.1 Head Tube Length 12.5 13.9 15.5 17.5 19.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 72.6° 72.9° 73.1° 73.2° 73.3° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.1° 73.8° 73.5° 73.2° 72.9° Bottom Bracket Height 26.9 26.9 26.9 27.1 27.1 Wheelbase 97.2 98 98.9 100 101.3 Chainstay 40.5 40.5 40.5 40.5 40.7 Fork Offset 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...